1. Nanoscale Thin Film Deposition
Chair: Hyeongtag Jeon (Hanyang Univ., Korea)
- Thin film processes toward future nanoscale semiconductor devices
- Chemical and physical based deposition for semiconductor applications
- Atomic layer deposition for nanoscale thin films
- Plasma assisted thin film deposition methods
- Area selective deposition for future semiconductor devices
- New precursor development for CVD and ALD
- Mechanism of nanoscale thin film nucleation and growth
- Application of new materials (oxide, nitride, sulfide and chalcogenide) for future devices
- Simulation for thin film deposition and reactions
- Characterization of nanoscale thin films
- Topics related with semiconducting thin films
2. CMP & Cleaning
Chair: Jae-gun Park (Hanyang Univ., Korea)
- CMP process, CMP slurry, post-cleaning process for STI, ILD, poly silicon, nitride, tungsten, copper, amorphous carbon, and GeSbTe film planarization.
- Super-fine(abrasive dimeter: < 5 nm) ceria CMP slurry, related post cleaning, and CMP process application.
- Extremely high surface topography(i.e., > 1 μm) CMP slurry and process.
- Self-stop CMP slurry and process.
- Amorphous carbon and spin-on-glass CMP slurry and process.
- Core/shell(inorganic/organic & organic/organic) abrasive based CMP slurry and CMP performance.
- Chemical deliverable abrasive based CMP slurry and CMP performance.
- Eco-friendly post cleaning chemical and process.
- Structure induced stress simulation and stress induced CMP defects.
3. High Functional Etching
Chair: Geun Young Yeom (Sungkyunkwan Univ., Korea)
- Cryogenic etching
- Atomic layer etching/Cyclic etching/Atomic layer cleaning
- Etching technology for nonvolatile materials
- Pulsed plasma etching
- Etching technology for low global warming potentials
- Highly selective isotropic etching
- Etching/Modification of 2D materials
- HARC etching
- New plasma etching technologies
- Plasma sources for next generation plasma etching
- Etching for various materials and for various applications
- Etching technology for displays
- Simulation techniques for etching
4. Advanced Lithography
Chair: Jinho Ahn (Hanyang Univ., Korea)
A full spectrum of lithography and patterning topics are encompassed by this symposium. Participants come from a broad array of backgrounds to share and learn about state-of-the-art lithographic tools, resists, metrology, materials, design, process integration, and novel new approaches. Through provocative discussions and seminars, the symposium also probes current issues being faced as we extend current methods, move toward alternative approaches, and identify new ways to complement one technology with another.
- EUV Lithography _ EUV scanner, EUV tool, EUV mask, EUV OPC, EUV Patterning material
- Patterning Materials_ EUV resist, photoresists for optical lithography, materials for alternative lithography, photopatternable functional materials
- Nano Fabrication for next generation optical devices_ Nanoprinting for optical metasurfaces, printable nanolasers
- Alternative Lithography_ 3D Patterning, Imprinting, Self-assemble, non-conventional lithography
- Layout optimization & Computational Lithography_ DTCO(design technology co-optimization), DFM(design for manufacturing), SMO(source mask optimization)
- Advanced Metrology and Inspection_ optical inspection, interference microscopy, advanced process control, overlay metrology, computational metrology
- Applications and Related Emerging Topics
5. Heterogeneous Integration Package
Chair: Changhwan Choi (Hanyang Univ., Korea)
- Advanced packaging for heterogeneous integration
- 2.5D and 3D packaging technology
- Fan-out and Fan-In technology
- Hybrid and direct bonding for 3D integration
- Thermal/mechanical simulation & characterization
- Advanced device and system using heterogeneous integration
- Monolithic 3D integration
- Topics related with heterogeneous integration
6. Nanoanalysis, Diagnosis and MI
Chair: Tae-Hun Shim (Hanyang Univ., Korea)
- Topics related with physical and chemical analysis of nano-scale particles and defects
- Topics related with chemical analysis of contaminationson organic and inorganic materials
- Topics related with MI in the semiconductor process
- Topics related with diagnosis for controlsemiconductor process
7. Electronic Materials, Devices and Related Technology
Chair: Jinsub Park (Hanyang Univ., Korea)
- Design of future nanoscale semiconductor devices
- Synthesis of nanomaterials and characterizations for applications
- Oxide and nitride based semiconductors and their applications
- Fundamentals and applications of Display technology
- Optoelectronics and various sensors
- Power devices and applications
- Semiconductor circuits design related topics
- Development of PIM related topics
- Application of novel materials for future electronic devices
- AI related hardware and software
- Topics related with semiconducting physics and technology
Special Topic : Memory Device Roadmap
Chair: TBA (TBA)