The authors of abstracts accepted for oral presentation are asked to bring Power Point (or PDF) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
※ Presentation Time
|Presentation Type||Presentation Time|
|Plenary Talk||45 min. including Q&A|
|Invited Talk||30 min, including Q&A|
|Oral Talk||20 min. including Q&A|
- We will prepare a computer for presentation, and authors are encouraged to use the conference computer for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops. (It is not recommended to bring your own laptop computer (especially MacBook) unless your presentation requires any special software and/or hardware)
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Power Point), speakers are advised to save their Power Point presentation on a USB memory stick. AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
- Files should be uploaded to the local PCs in the session room during the breaks between the sessions.
Speakers should arrive in the session room 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to prepare their files with the session chair.
|Place: Grand Ballroom 4||Poster Session Ⅰ||Poster Session Ⅱ|
|Presentation of Topics||Topic 1, 2, 3, 4||Topic 5, 6, 7|
|Date||November 14 (Mon.)||November 16 (Wed.)|
- Please check out the allowable size (0.9 m X 1 m) and prepare the poster.
- We do not specify the poster format, but each poster should include the paper title, authors and their affiliations.
- Presenters are required to prepare their posters in advance and post them according to the set-up time.
- Please remove your poster according to the take-down time. All remaining posters will be discarded.
- The materials such as scissors, scotch tapes, and thumb tacks will be provided in the hall.